Section 1.1.19 Definitions of Statuses:
- Active–A listing contract is in force between the listing broker and seller.
- Closed–The Date the Sale has been Recorded at the Register of Deeds. Or the Date a Lease or Lease w/ Purchase Option agreement has been executed.(BOM 11/14/19)
- Coming Soon–No Showings: These listings do not “publish” until the status is Active. A Delayed Marketing Date must be entered that is not more than thirty (30) days into the future.
- Expired–The term of the listing contract has ended.
- Hold –The listing contract remains in force between the listing broker and the seller but is off market temporarily.
- NOTE: The status of a Hold listing changes to Expired on the Expiration Date. (BOM 2/6/2020)
- Withdrawn–The listing contract remains in force between the listing broker and the seller but is not expected to return to market.
- NOTE: The status of a Withdrawn listing changes to Expired on the Expiration Date. (BOM 2/6/2020)
- Cancelled—the listing contract has been terminated (is no longer in force) before expiration of the term of the contract.
- Pending–The listing is under contract, showings are no longer being sought and backup offers are not being solicited. (BOM 2/6/2020)
- Pending With Showings–The listing is under contractbut is still available for showing, and backup offers are still being solicited. (BOM 2/6/2020)
Exhibit 7: Definitions
Definitions and Explanations of Data Fields TERM FLEX LABEL SINGLE FAMILY # of Bedrooms Must meet the following criteria: 1. Must be included in the Primary Living Area 2. At least half the room must have ceiling height of 7 feet 3. Must have ...
Section 15 VOW and IDX
Note: Provisions in this Section 15 include references to section numbers in the NAR model rules for VOWs. Those references appear as “NAR Section x.x.” These reference numbers appear here only to ease comparisons of these rules with the NAR model ...
Section 1.1.8 Levels:
The following definitions are for the levels in real property: a) Basement b) Main level. Use only for split level c) Upper floor. Use only for split level d) Ground floor. Use only for split level and enclosed pilings e) First floor f) Second floor ...
Section 1.1.2 Coming Soon Delayed Marketing Date:
After completing Exhibit 8, a listing where a delayed marketing date is utilized or where the seller has not authorized display until a later date, must nevertheless be entered within 72 hours (excepting weekends, holidays and postal holidays) from ...
Section 1.12 Service Area:
Only listings of the designated types of property located within[i] the Service Area of the MLS are required to be submitted to the Service. Listings of property located outside the above counties will be accepted if submitted voluntarily by a ...