Section 1.2.2 MLS Entry-only Listings:
Listing agreements under which the listing broker will not provide any of the following services:
- arrange appointments for cooperating brokers to show listed property to potential purchasers but instead gives cooperating brokers authority to make such appointments directly with the seller(s);
- accept and present to the seller(s) offers to purchase procured by cooperating brokers but instead gives cooperating brokers authority to present offers to purchase directly to the seller(s);
- advise the seller(s) as to the merits of offers to purchase;
- assist seller(s) in developing, communicating, or presenting counter-offers; or
- participate on the seller(s) behalf in negotiations leading to the sale of the listed property MLS Entry-only Listings will be identified by choosing “Entry Only” in the Agreement Service Type Table in MLS compilations so potential cooperating brokers will be aware of the extent of the services the listing broker will provide to the seller(s), and any potential for cooperating brokers being asked to provide some or all of these services to listing brokers' clients, prior to initiating efforts to show or sell the property
Section 1.1.4 Listing Entered As Sale Only
The sale of real property not listed in the NCRMLS with buyer representation may be entered as a SALE ONLY. Stipulation of Sale MUST be “Entered as Sale Only”. Sale Only listings are subject to all data compliance rules and subject to fines as ...
Section 1.3 Exempt Listings
If the seller refuses to permit the listing to be disseminated by the service, the participant may then take the listing (office exclusive) and such listing shall be filed with the service but not disseminated to the participants. Filing of the ...
Section 1.15 Listings of Resigned Participants:
When a Participant resigns from the MLS, the MLS is not obligated to provide services including continued inclusion of the resigned Participant's listings in the MLS compilation of current listing information. Prior to any removal of a resigned ...
Section 1.14 Listings of Expelled Participants:
When a Participant of the Service is expelled from the MLS for failing to abide by a membership duty (i.e., violation of the Code of Ethics, association Bylaws, MLS bylaws, MLS Rules and Regulations, or other membership obligation except failure to ...
Section 1.13 Listings of Suspended Participants:
When a Participant of the Service is suspended from the Service for failing to abide by a membership duty (i.e., violation of the Code of Ethics, association bylaws, MLS bylaws, MLS Rules and Regulations or other membership obligations except failure ...